Thursday, December 28, 2006

haircut

documentation of the ongoing struggle (perhaps that's too strong a word, quest maybe? like the quest to find the perfect pair of jeans...) to find the best hair cut. i debated with going short again, but that is a big commitment, so i settled for the - take at least 2 inches off and layer it how ever you want - approach.

i really want to know when straight hair is going to go out of style enough for stylists to feel okay letting me leave without straightening my hair. mostly because i was happier thinking it was impossible for my hair to look this well behaved. i sure as hell am not going to add a half hour of blow drying to my morning, but it was nice thinking it was because of genetics not just laziness.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

They straighten my hair too. And mine is pretty damn straight all on its own. I think they're just programmed to do it.

Hair looks...well...straight. I'll reserve judgement until I see how it'll look in everyday-mode.

-jodi